Message to Our Valued Guests
COVID-19 Safety Update & Procedures
During these unprecedented times, we want you to know our staff is doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our guests, staff, and community. Following guidance from the CDC as well as local and state governments, we have implemented the following policies and safety measures:
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting procedures in compliance with CDC protocols.
- All members, guests, and staff will be required to practice “social distancing” while at the Club.
- Guests will be required to wear a facial mask or covering at all times outside of their hotel room. Masks may also be removed in the restaurant after being seated.
- Daily housekeeping will not be available; rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to guests’ arrival.
- Any request for amenity products, sheets or towels can be directed to the front desk for assistance.
- Due to limited capacity in the restaurant, advance dinner reservations will be required for both members and hotel guests.
- The Fitness Center and Yoga Studio is open daily from 7am-5pm, reservations are required and space is limited.
- Elevator use is permitted only by those in the same party.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are situated throughout the property for guest, member, and staff use.
At this time, our normal 21-day cancellation policy has been changed to provide our guests with flexibility during this difficult time; all reservations cancelled within 48 hours will be given a full deposit refund until further notice; as the COVID-19 pandemic comes to an end, we will revert back to our regular policy.
In order for us to continue to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our guests and staff, we ask that anyone who has signs or symptoms of illness or has potentially been exposed to COVID-19 to please refrain from visiting the Club until able to do so safely.
For more information about our updated policies, please contact our staff at 631.653.0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.